||a PHP Class to build Charts
pChart 2.x is born, you can start moving your script to this new version. The new website is at
pChart is a PHP class, this means that before using it you need to have PHP compiled and running on
your server. The pChart releases include example of what can be done with this library : this is always
a good starting point.
To have a complete overview of what pChart can do for you, we invite you to take a look on the online
documentation which is trying to show you all basic & advanced functionalities of this library. pChart
is still under development and many things will come!
08/12/08 - v1.27 is the last version
Release notes for version 1.22
Following changes have been introduced in this release
- The pData class can now load CSV files (see here).
- Full documentation of the pData class (see here).
- Fixed layer drawing for filled line & cubic curve.
- Added limit chart support. (see here).
- Added overlay bar chart support. (see here).
- Text rotation can now be specified from the drawScale() function. (see here).
- We can now specify the font file to load.
- Some forgotten stuff